When i fall, i fall real hard.

I've just registered into a college.

Gonna start an "express" course on the 23rd of March.
I have doubts on whether i can cope in this course.
And i can't afford to only pass the subjects let alone fail it...
I've spent WAY to much of my father's money...
And if i score atleast 90% TER then i can get scholarsip for my uni course.
So i've made a commitment to not participate in any activities that will distract me from my studies.
My dear friends that knows me very well and hv read this post...
Pls pls PLS hold me accountable...
So that I would not fall AGAIN...and even stumble others.
Keep me in check...whether i'm holding on to my words...my commitment.

I thank you all for this...

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Raefeli
Beyond greatness, is goodness - from Wizard of Oz 2013
View my complete profile

Drop by to say Hi :)


Instagram