My life is 69% happy

Like i said...i'm bored.
Sorry moco...
Yes...i stole ur post...
so did ur son D<

[ ] You have a boyfriend/girlfriend. (surprised?....)
[ ] You have your own room. (i share it with my bro)
[x] You own a cell phone. (lazy to message or call so dun bother)
[x] You have an ipod/ mp3 player. (...i'm glad its free)
[x] Your parents are still married.
[ ] You have more than 2 best friends. (i don't put it as best but close)
[ ] There is a swimming pool in your backyard.
[x] You dress how you want to. (I'm lala i noe...no need to say it again)
[x] You hang out with friends more than once a week. (i recently did and got grounded T^T)
[ ] There is a computer/ laptop in your room.
[x] You have never been beaten up.
[ ] You never cry more than twice a month. (...im a very emo person...)
[x] You are allowed to listen to the music you want to. (i like depressing songs...or rock but never heavy metal...my parents dun even noe what songs i listen to...)
[x] Your room is big enough for you. (Even with my brother)
[ ] People don't use you for something you have.
[ ] You have been to a concert that you've liked. (i rarely go concerts...even if i did...it was free)
[ ] You have over 50 friends on myspace. (hahahahaa.......)
[x] Your parents let you have a myspace. (They spy on me. They don't care as long as i'm not stupid enough to give out my personal info)
[x] You get allowance. (Still is)
[x] You collect something normal. (i used to collect stamps? and ice cream sticks that can claim prize!!! its normal becuz every1 do it!!!)
[x] You look forward to going to school. (college...i am actually looking forward to go COLLEGE!?)
[x] You don't wish you were someone else. (I'm content with myself)
[x] You play a sport. (I have been told off as 'ganas'{which means violent) in a camp...by juz playing captain ball)
[ ] You do something after school.
[ ] You own a car. (sigh.......*looks into the horizons. and sighs sumore)
[x] You usually don't fight with your parents.
[x] You are happy with your appearance. (errr....i am?...)
[ ] You aren't self-conscious at all.
[ ] You have never got a failing grade in your life. (...i would like you not to repeat that sentence)
[x] You have friends. (...........this ques is weird....)
[ ] You know what is going on in the world. (more aware?)
[ ] You care about so many people. (I'm a selfish person)
[x] You are happy with your life.
[x] You know more than one language. (=.= i speak engriiiish)
[x] You have a screen name. (not a....but MANY!!! no fishlips! =.= *glares)
[ ] You own a pet. (my fish....my fighting fish......my micheal.....)
[x] You know the words to 5 songs. (...err ya....im REALLY happy knowing the words)
[x] You don't have any enemies. (I'm really not sure about this..........)
[x] You are a generally nice person. (......generally....)

Now count your numbers and multiply by three.
Then title this journal "My life is _69_% Happy".

Wah??? im shocked...im THAT happy????? how come?
But serious...in the beginning of this test
I thought i would get like...40++
...so...my life is full of butterflies and pretty flowers...
wow....goes to journal about this! AHAHAHAHAHAAHH!!~
Ya so thank God for my 69% happy life.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Raefeli
Beyond greatness, is goodness - from Wizard of Oz 2013
View my complete profile

Drop by to say Hi :)


Instagram