'I' thingy?

I AM: an idiot....
I WANT: a laptop PLSSSSSSSS!~
I HATE: being helpless
I MISS: my joyful days with friends
I FEAR: of being left alone
I HEAR: absolute silence
I WONDER: about many things
I REGRET: being an ungrateful person
I AM NOT: married...
I DANCE: like a penguin...OTL
I SING: even though i suck at singing. who cares!
I CRY: to feel better
I AM NOT ALWAYS: around for my friends...that i feel ashame
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: A LUMP OF RUBBER!~ ......im making it up.
I WRITE: with my right hand
I CONFUSE: people with my real hair and my wig. >D
I NEED: to be a better person.
I SHOULD: be doing my revision now.
I START: this sentence with an 'I'
I FINISH: my dinner faster than my bro.
I LOVE: everything thats happening in my life...praise GOD
I REMEMBER: that LING IS LEAVING SOON!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO~ T^T

This is such a waste of time. >D

1 comments:

Sam March 31, 2009 at 10:46 PM  

you got that right about not being there for your mates. i'm disappointed.

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Raefeli
Beyond greatness, is goodness - from Wizard of Oz 2013
View my complete profile

Drop by to say Hi :)


Instagram