Showeroke!!!

HAAHAHAHAH!!~
it's not exactly a shower-oke but juz plain maga karaoke thats all.
It's a farewell party for the RBS pals who are going for the NS.
Consider it a picture post since there are not many words to say about it.
oh...and my very first karaoke session....
Venue : Red box (sunway piramid)

They grabbed the centre stage so they could sing emo songs.......XD

For a moment, i thought Calvin was holding a microphone?!

I see an... ...awesome sign.

Jia Yein rock the hou-i mean room...

We had a little chat session while waiting to get home.

OAO!!! *gasp! Calvin caught me taking a photo of him!!!~

Really gonna miss you guys.

1 comments:

Sam March 29, 2009 at 10:53 PM  

...you know that 'awesome sign' of yours is used by heavy metal bands as a sign of worship to the devil? idiot.

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Raefeli
Beyond greatness, is goodness - from Wizard of Oz 2013
View my complete profile

Drop by to say Hi :)


Instagram