my heart for RBS...

Its been days after the 5th of march.

I've gained alot in this unforgettable program.
The brothers and sisters that i've made friends with, the interesting lectures, the experience of evangelism, getting our hands dirty in mission trips and OA mission but most importly...an amazing encounter with God.

Psalm 46 : 10 "Be still and know that i am God."
This is the key verse that God used in order to talk to me...and truly He did.
Ants became the a messenger of God in RBS huh?
We remember what God was teaching us by recording our thoughts or what we have learn for the day into our journal. So i hope you guys still continuing ur journaling.
We'll keep check on each other so that all of us won't back slide but continue to grow in His love.
I still miss you guys...so much experience and joy we had in juz a month.

We became a ONE BIG family of Christ in juz a month.
Haha...

Team Blick will always shine!
Thx guys for your encouragements and actions in bringing foward the new me in life.

If it was not for all of you, i won't know how to crawl out my shell and have courage to do God's calling.

A special thanks to Ian and Cassandra! Thank you for disciplining us during the mission trip.
I want to thank the staff for guiding us, caring for us and being with us in this whole course of RBS.
Thank you Ee may for being my mentor! You're always there to listen to us dorm 2 brats out and even tolerate all of us! haha.
Really gonna miss you guys....*sob...emo-ing for so long.


This is one of the best shots!

The ladies of RBS 09'...all grown up!~

A smile that i will never forget.

Andy's 1.30 am pajamas birthday surprise!

I crave for that DELICIOUS ice-cream cake~

The hyperactive Bukit Mertajam kids

haha.

Team Blick! miss you guys! Shine on!

Almost all the pics are not taken by me so Credits to them. oh and if you want to see more...go to my facebook.

Bye...

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Raefeli
Beyond greatness, is goodness - from Wizard of Oz 2013
View my complete profile

Drop by to say Hi :)


Instagram