feeling very sick now....

gah...
i have 5 more ques of maths....which contain a-0 number of ques...
an ESL presentation due by tomoro.....
and i hv no idea what to write about job crisis....
i shall visit the stupid google and find out...........

what keeps me frm finishing all this is.....food poisoning.....
do you know how pain it is when it last for 3 days straight???
it all started with a small gastric pain.......

i haven even visit the my college's student portal....
i haven even do my planner....
gah..........
help~..............................

2 comments:

Nicholas Tan March 27, 2009 at 1:12 PM  

This is where you can ask friends for help, and we would gladly give a helping hand =D

Cheers!~!

Sam March 29, 2009 at 9:53 PM  

D=

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Raefeli
Beyond greatness, is goodness - from Wizard of Oz 2013
View my complete profile

Drop by to say Hi :)


Instagram