La miraculo~

Ok...i dun noe wat it means too.

I crap some weird title up...from la familia or watsoever.
Its now 12 something midnight. HOORAY! i get to skip school tomoro!! ^(>.<)^ BANZAI!! TO MY MUM!!

Once upon a time, there was 2 young messenger whom i hired to bring me the "good and bad" news...so the 1st messenger began :
"I bring BEST news...you did not fail any of the subject. *thank god"

The other messenger was relunctant to report but he did it anyway:
"I bring WORSE news...you did not get any A."

But, instead of praising them...i fired them. Since i have such bad memory...why dun you find out why i fired them. *if you have a faint heart...better not. Its lame!
Anyway...i was unavailable last weekend as i have attended a wedding dinner in hometown. It was interesting to learn chinese wedding culture...very nice.
Other than that, i loved the wedding photos...the graphics are superb. sad tat i cant scan any of them to show.



My aunt wearing a big smile on her face!
Indicating shes the happiest wife on earth!
I am so....emoo~ hair blocking...i swear im goin to clip my hair next time.
Next day was the wedding lunch...i wore a formal clothes. A black top and a white skirt.
Thats tat!!~ Until next time...*bows
oh ya...i remembered! The both messenger did not do wat i told them to. They brought "BEST & WORSE" news instead of "good and bad" news.

1 comments:

Sam October 30, 2007 at 12:28 AM  

.............YOU RE NOT EMO. I AM.

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Raefeli
Beyond greatness, is goodness - from Wizard of Oz 2013
View my complete profile

Drop by to say Hi :)


Instagram