inDIRECTLY!!

=.= =.=...A simple hi is good enough. everyone betrayed me by not coming to school...and u noe who u are. *stare
I'm in the blues...i suck...i'm 75% useless...(_ _)^ white flag.
Like i said...i in blues...wanna know why?
cause i failed (assuming...ok...95% true) 2 subjects which i had TUITION for it. i didnt do lots of practice but i was confident to PASS it. i juz cant beat genius can i. i am hopeless.

and for the others...i assumed 2 of it is goin to fail oso...but the rest would be on the DOT. i am pissed...bcause i slack, i didnt hv the heart to study, i dun feel like studying and yet i forced myself to. juz to pass the bloody exam. here i am...hopeless than those who didnt study for them. Bio was a different story...i put all my hopes in it...and i tot i wud atleast scrape b or something...no...it turn out tat i was TOO confident. i am...pissed. now atleast i know im breaking my mums heart.

ok...lets not talk about blue...lets start wit...errr....watever colour is on your mind.
i spent an afternoon in sams house! lol...a friend who transferred to u.k for her ambition. and she came back recently and i played fatal frame 2 in her house. i WAS happy that i can play the ghost game but...i some of the time i did was...screaming. but hey...i atleast killed 2 ghost.

another incident...i accidently lost my indirect first kiss...=.= dun ask me how. =.=
and then we went 1 utama for dinner in a japanese restaurant.


my hand shooked! gah...
sam was evil...i had beg to get this picture taken! XP
we 're juz crazy. we swap earphones to listen each others music *and danced a little...in public...went into a computer shop and played cards (speed) ON the counter table...^^how crazy can we get. lol...
i dun feel like going to school...it pointless...everybody is not going either. ex: the betrayers. nooo...and i am not ready to accept my results...gah...what a pain. Should i vow that i'll do practices during the holidays and try harder next year? i can if i get motivation. luck is not on my side...i didnt really believed in them...juz tat im really pissed about working hard and result are worse than b4. sigh...if i say i cant go for any event during the holidays...it means...im grounded.
Still not free yet...until my mum have her "BIG" crisis on me. so...have to go...bye~

1 comments:

Anonymous October 28, 2007 at 6:07 PM  

speaking of sushi groove, I wanna eat their unagi! ooishi suyooooo!! =3

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Raefeli
Beyond greatness, is goodness - from Wizard of Oz 2013
View my complete profile

Drop by to say Hi :)


Instagram