4 days of freedom...

^^ ha hu he ho hi~
i spent 3 nights sleeping alone...2 days of outing with my parents(alone)...watch TV alone...
Wanna know why?

My dear sweet brother went for a graduation trip to Singapore...4 days 3 nights. To be honest, it was so peaceful in the house...very peaceful...

well...not for long. he's back. messing up my room. PFFT...i had to unpack his bag too!! i miss the 4 day freedom i had...sigh.

Anyway, i took picture of various food and beverage that i ordered last few days...it was fun actually. playing around with the phone camera...^^ nth better to do since my usual chattin companion was not around...had to entertain myself right?

BEHOLD~ A glass of iced chocolate with cream!



*i'm hungry...

Pineapple fried rice!

Yup. thai food in ikano! i bet i gain a few pounds...*pout...
*yawn
it's currently 11.29 at night...got to sleep...dozing off...eyes sleepy...b-byee.
zzzzz...zzzzz...zzzzz.........


0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Raefeli
Beyond greatness, is goodness - from Wizard of Oz 2013
View my complete profile

Drop by to say Hi :)


Instagram