Spring clean except there's no spring here...

Hi HI~
Today...known as tuition-free day...i did...spring clean...in my room -_-'''

I literally dump all my dad's old reader digest into plastic bags...old...weird and all torn apart books are too dumped...now my whole cupboard belongs to me...only!
Took me a day to clean the mess...i even packed my old toys (barbie dolls, some weird box of girly stuff...which i hv not open for years etc...) might send it to orphanage or somewhere in the rubbish dump.

What shocked me was...the fact tat i hv not clean the cupboard for a year...can attract...cockroach!!! I FOUND A HEADLESS COCKROACH IN MY CUPBOARD!!! WIT ITS BODY TORN APART FROM THE WINGS!!! yes...a dead one...i wonder how did it get in or how did it errr...got beheaded...

Other than my spring clean, my bro got new stylish specs...now he look...better kua?!

his male friends commented "wah, gabriel...after you change ur specs...you look MORE handsome..." =.= yes...it did flatter him. But i didn't get to know what response did his female friends make.

Now...for the answer to the mysterious picture~~ *drum roll!!

TA-DAA!!
Two cute fire-lighter...
I dun smoke =.= its my friends' (neither do they smoke) got bored and took picture of it during tea break. lol...
aww man~ sore hands...wrist painful~
Tat means...TATA~!

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Raefeli
Beyond greatness, is goodness - from Wizard of Oz 2013
View my complete profile

Drop by to say Hi :)


Instagram