I and kathleen died for bio~

Domo~


Today we had bio paper 2 and 3...which went quite well...and i nap for 30 min before times up. basically, =.= i managed to survive only bio...i died for the other science subject + add maths.

on the other hand...kathleen suffered. She had fever...flu...cough...nose bleed. and blood everywhere...she fainted and was sent to hospital. ^^
GOTCHA! i was joking but she did had fever and flu for last week and cough nose bleed. she even bled on her bio paper...pray for her to get better nya!

Kath was at my house for a couple of hours...and we fool around with my prince of tennis tarot cards. ohohoho~


uhuhuhu...this is your death card...........

^^ cho ureshii des!


That is all! BYE!!!

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Raefeli
Beyond greatness, is goodness - from Wizard of Oz 2013
View my complete profile

Drop by to say Hi :)


Instagram