Ever heard of a cute laugh?

I. am. Bored. Are you deaf...i said : " I. AM. BORED. Anyway...hi.
Lol...ignore the stupid title. juz going through weird fantasy...
Parents went to cell group...brother sleeping.


I watched a movie call "the producers" during dinner...i laughed so hard that i choked on my saliva and was sent to hospital. yes. I have a computer in my own ward. =.=


=.= anyway...nothing better to do. now reading some online manga site. listening to "beautiful" from lifehouse. tis songs reminds me of a sketch video my friend showed me last 2 months ago. must watch nya!!~ ok...im not forcing...but urge u to watch k? but i'll be puting somewhere beside the blog post. make sure u dun miss it.








^^ now...im. bored.
JUmps!!
Jumps!!
HOPS!!


bored...bored...bored...

YUYA ENDO!! cool isnt he? lol.
now i have nothing better to say...
and i have to go.
remember to watch o!~
JA!!~ (^o^)^ *waves

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Raefeli
Beyond greatness, is goodness - from Wizard of Oz 2013
View my complete profile

Drop by to say Hi :)


Instagram