Rushing lots of stuff

DOmo...

It's a sunday...yet i am bored.
Most of the nights i've been rushing some stuff to sell on comic fiesta day!
I'm going to sell prints...bookmark...and some name card. all have little chibi anime characters. oh ya....plz do tell me what anime character u LOVE the most.

Juz droping in to update. i was in my cousins house the whole day...i end up playing fatal frame 2! lol...wasnt scared at all...................................................ok fine.........stop staring at me like that *to someone who is doing that. Theres alot of ppl in the house and its broad daylight. but i did scream a few times...whenever something pops up on the screen. =.=

was suppose to draw now but ya....................^^
kk...i got to go now.
bye~

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Raefeli
Beyond greatness, is goodness - from Wizard of Oz 2013
View my complete profile

Drop by to say Hi :)


Instagram