Cousin loooo`

^^ *hop hop...jump!





Domo...3 days before going to hong kong. HOORAY!! I haven't even pack yet...gagaga...


my cousin bro came from ipoh to stay for a week "he's on holiday".


Thus...my other cousins came to stay over too. ahh...my room...is still messy. lol. We had our dinner at pizza hut!! *fats alert fats alert...TT>TT i haven't got a chance to go tennis...*sob



from right...my cousin sis...cousin bro...and ME! =.= its loop sided.

Anyway...i wonder hows sam in uk...=.= now a days she never use internet ler...cant chat with her. It's now 12.08 am friday. I am very sleepy...very sleepy...zzz...
I juz watched Jay chou's new movie...note : "JUST". It was a very nice and interesting movie...as i am one of the million fan of piano...and i like how the story twisted around. who knows that the girl was 10 years before...until they explain what happened. i was a little confuse at the ending when jay played the piano and went back 10 years before to meet the girl. The girl didnt knew him at all...*confused...anyone care to explain what happened?

Throughout the whole show...I clapped alot of times when jay played the piano. i was like in awe!! TT>TT i wish i can be that good. now its time for me to go! i can't wait for the trip!! i'll make sure i take a nice pic and update it in blog k?

Bye Bye!!~ ^^

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Raefeli
Beyond greatness, is goodness - from Wizard of Oz 2013
View my complete profile

Drop by to say Hi :)


Instagram