Cat = cute...kath must see this (there's tortises) ^^

Meow~ *rubs head with paws

I went kiliney kopitiam today for lunch + breakfast. Did not eat breakfast till 2 something and the gastric pain came! gaaaa.....*need food....
Next door shop is a pet shop...mostly are fishes...rats...hamters...*ahem tortises...kittens!!!
Usually they will have puppys too.

I was like *Meow meow...this one is CUTE!! Ya, i'm all over kittens with cute faces looking up at you...they're one of the most cutest animal and...famous for their "cool" attitude. lol. I got pictures of the pets there and a video of KITTENS!!
I must warn you..the white kitten is very hyperactive...you'll see it in the video. And there's a furless cat!! A FURLESS CAT!! ok...its not furless but its fur was shaved off except around the face and the tail...it looks like a poodle...lol.

This one was asleep cuz of the raining weather.

This is the "furless" cat...i was like "what the", what happen to its fur. *It was too shy that it didn't want to look at me. =.=

Tortises are boring ok. Kath.

Was lazy to put pictures of rats in too. I've done packing my clothes nya...=.= my dad became a mom...he was like lecturing about which clothes to match with pants and not to bring too many clothes. =.= gaaa...he's like he knows what girls wear...=.=''' lol...my bro has no underwear to wear now...aahahha...all was packed in the luggage. Dad permitted us to go Disneyland as part of the trip! YAY!! Now for the kitten video!! ~


Ja! Countdown : 1day to hong kong!

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Raefeli
Beyond greatness, is goodness - from Wizard of Oz 2013
View my complete profile

Drop by to say Hi :)


Instagram