Happy Father's day...

Oh daddy....

Letter from a Son:

Dear daddy,
$chool is really great! I am making lot$ of friend$ ad $tudying very hard. with all my $tuff, i $imply can't think of anything i need. $o if you would like, you can ju$t $end me a card, a$ i would love to hear from you.
Love,
Your $on
_________

THE almighty REPLY :

Dear son,
I kNOw that astroNOmy, ecoNOmics, and oceoNOgraphy are eNOugh to keep even an hoNOur student busy. Do NOt forget that the pursuit of kNOwledge is a NOble task, and you can never get eNOugh.
Love,
Dad

you do get the joke right?? >D

Some things you'll never hear MY dad say:

  • here's a few credit cards and the keys to my new volvo S40 car --GO CRAZY.
  • well, you can stay out as long as you like with whoever you're with. oh, but make sure your friend is able to send you back. WAIT! *hands out a few notes of red and blues. spent it.
  • Whaddya wanna go and get a job for?? i make plenty of money for you to spend!
  • O.o uh, fathers day? ahh--dun worry about that! its no BIG deal!

another joke : poverty is a hereditary trait. because parents got it from their children. SO NOT TRUE LA!!!

haha, yes happy father's day dad. first, i wanna apologize that i've caused you TOO many trouble and spent TOO much of your hard earn money "and still you say no big deal, im responsible for you." i'm sorry if i didnt meet up to your expectations "and still you understand" and even gave me ALOT of wisdom speech......which half of it i won't be able to understand in another 10 or 20 years. and sorry if i've become a VERY rebellious daughter, probably had driven you up the wall and through it a million of times. well, i thank you for showering me with OVERFLOWING love, that made me who i am today (too pampered) or should i say, more careful & alert of my surroundings and for my safety. even though it sounded more like HOUSE ARREST, im still glad i have a father who cares ALOT for me. however...grant me some privacy...so that i may go overseas in peace 8D Thank you for being my amazingly awesome handsome dad!!

my dad is alot similar to the my Father in heaven. how my dad disciplines me may be different than HIS but still the same. They did it out of love. I let Him down too many times and yet He had forgiven countless times. If i were to fall really hard, He'll encourage me to pick myself up again and walk by his side again. i've learnt why Father have only children and not grandchildren : although your parents are christian, that doesnt make you 1. so God is waiting, He will wait forever to officially call you His children. Thank you for giving a great dad and thank you for being my NO.1 dad forever.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Raefeli
Beyond greatness, is goodness - from Wizard of Oz 2013
View my complete profile

Drop by to say Hi :)


Instagram