*Fuuuu

back from animagaki and a korean barbecue dinner.
extremely full...and the gym workout thingy went flying away...
anyway, had lots of fun.

i was able to meet my "wife", i missed her. and my cute "sonssss" and my....grand popo?
someone is juz missing from the picture....i wonder who? hmmm....
ah yes...i missed everyone...although its juz a short reunion but it somehow brightens up my day after 2 months of college days.

so...i've glomped sexy xan. i've bear hugged yeng son #1. i've spend quality time with my taller beautifil "wife". i've high fived my other 2 "sons" elrin and myst. i've bumped into aki. i've took amazing pictures with "popo" and wani!!! kyaaa......
I'll upload pictures....soon...tomoro

fuuu....i shall take a rest tomoro to prepare myself for church service tomoro. so, good night.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Raefeli
Beyond greatness, is goodness - from Wizard of Oz 2013
View my complete profile

Drop by to say Hi :)


Instagram