back...hunted for fish and loving nuts...

went for my grandpa's birthday in ipoh.

held it in a restaurant. bad news, all my uncles got......drunked. scary.
thank God for granting him such a warm, loving and caring family.


...its ruined....




with the youngest in the family


i watched recorded american idol season 8.
its kinda late...but i still like it.
Been screaming adam's name when he sang "mad world"
although i prefer adam lambert's singing...i think kris allen deserves to win.
two most impossible people...*stabs the heart...
oh...am very happy cuz my cousins have new puppies...THEY ARE SO CUTE!!!~



ah...i went for fishing. *glares...i know wat you all are thinking. yes...i repeat i went for F-I-S-H-I-N-G. under the hot sun...humid air...standing on the same ground with the red ants, and tall grass, ur feet poked with sharp sand...getting ur hands dirtied when you catch small prawns and stab it through the hook. after all that....i still think fishing is FUN!!! I CAUGHT 3 BIG FISHES!!! ITS SO COOL!! sorry...i lied. i came back empty handed. instead...i hooked 1 of the string to a branch and it got stuck!!!! 2nd attempt...the fishes juz hates me whereas my cousins got almost 3 fishes each!!! RAWR!!! i really wanted to jump inside and catch them bare handed. =3= i wasnt catching them...i was FEEDING them.

waiting to be transported to the fishing pond area.
owner of the fish pond. my uncle.
first, you poke the hook through the tiny prawns...

then you FLING it into the pond...and wait. *extreme patience is needed
1st catch!!

my cousin's catch.

amazing......the wood is so strong!

another cousin's catch....this was his 2nd.

and me? =.= i had none. @#%^$*%!!! *jumps into the pond!!
very determined to try AGAIN!! rawr....
ah...coincidence???? thank you Tsuna...for naming ur vongola cute animal "nuts"...
im glad that my web name gave you inspiration. OTL

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Raefeli
Beyond greatness, is goodness - from Wizard of Oz 2013
View my complete profile

Drop by to say Hi :)


Instagram