Animagaki

Venue : Sunway University College
Date : 27th June
ofcourse its small and less entertaining than comic fiesta but i think that Sunway Uni did a great job. i must say...not easy to hold this kind of event SUCCESSFULLY. and they pull through well. the omatsuri was really entertaining but i didnt play any of it except...hastily stuff the tissue paper net into the water to get a small fish. other than that, pose and pose sumore, glomped xan real hard, met up with a few ex school mates. had fun with "the family" and some photoshoot. there are small....bloopers....which is rather amusing so go to sexy xan's page for full report and see how amazing we cosplayer are to have bloopers. all my sons are so bisie and manly and...CUTE!!! AKI!!! I WANT TO HUG YOU AND GLOMP YOU AGAIN!!! wife...i will miss you...TwT

thanks Jia yeen's mom for sending us there.
thanks Karmun for lending me your BEAUTIFUL jacket TwT
Thanks for coming too! lol.
thanks shawn for being our photographer. you take really good photos TwT i love it!
i shall fill this post with PICTURES!!
first the characters : Basil (tian), Fuuta (Aki), Chrome (moco), Lambo (myst), Hibari (xan), Tsuna (me), Gokudera (elrin) + Hastune miku ( mimo)

"mom" in cool mode.

"mom's" transformation to cute mode!

karmun and her friend, jasmine came to visit!~

my son's beautiful art booth. i'm proud of you, my son.

I had 3 sushi for lunch. only 3! for lunch! TwT *bites...* oh candid shot!

hmm....funny taste..............raw.......raw....so raw........

OAO! fish..........................i ate my species!!
Tsuna = Tuna, not Felicia = Fishlips =.=

dun worry ancestors...i'm coming to join you~ to pay off my debt of devouring our kind....

i met my "popo" there, the Very. Important. Person. in animagaki!

Wani was there too!! she cosplayed as one of the chara in special A. come let me hug you~

oi...son #2......i told you not to smoke! *its actually for posing, she doesnt smoke.

Chrome Fangirling moment :

hibari with his sparkling, dazzle walk stunted chrome

*makes a chase! m-must have him!!! in my collection of hunky slaves. an innocent bystander was slamed against the wall. the bag.

caught you. >D now be my sexy slave 4ever!!~

who can resist not glomping sexy xan huh.

Credit : shawn - photo, aki -editing

I might post up KHR photoshoot pictures in deviantart sometime later...including 1827. so check out the link at the right of the page which says "cosplay". there, i'm done. *needs sleep....

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Raefeli
Beyond greatness, is goodness - from Wizard of Oz 2013
View my complete profile

Drop by to say Hi :)


Instagram