Term break

I couldnt resist the temptation to update my dead blog with a few sentences but...i was too lazy
As you have noticed, I changed my blog header and a weeeeddlleee bit of the side bar so it looks slightly neater and updated.
It's only temporary until i have a good inspiration bout what picture to put as my blog header and for my side bar too.
For now, just stare at my rm 10 roses okay? XD

weeeeee im on a week uni break now
=w= my assignments are piling up shoooo i have to finish them in during this break
Awesoommeee...

Recently, I keep getting tired easily and often have meals at odd/ungodly hours or have none at all. OTL its like, i always have to rush to do stuff and i didnt have time to eat. Omg, i even thought b4 eating was troublesome. *slaps self* =w= uni is sucking life out of me.
Lol im a little happy that my uni haz wong kok and subway now...soon they'll have starbucks and BR uni sucking money frm students
Means more variety! YAY!
Though i have not tried wong kok or subway since it opened less than a month ago OTL
I WANNA GO, SIT & EAT THERE!! HUWAII SO MANY PPL?!! *@$#(*%^#&%

Thats it...im so gonna eat heavy breakfast tomoro >(
OTL my brain is now filled with mcdonald's breakfast set...urgh hungrrryyyy....*SOOOBSSS*
I think this is all i can think about to write...
Hope i can update again soon might be lazy to
*waves* (^__^)/''

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Raefeli
Beyond greatness, is goodness - from Wizard of Oz 2013
View my complete profile

Drop by to say Hi :)


Instagram