Mood fluctuates

Lol, taking a break.
Lots of things going through my mind now
And i'm trying to finish the "list-to-do" one at a time failing badly
Ugh, trying hard to concentrate on microecons assignment now. I know what i wanna write but i just don't have the will to start due next week...weeee
Hmm...is it weird if your mood fluctuates randomly in a day? Lets say, in the morning...you feel happy, in the middle of the day, you still feel fine...but when night came, you suddenly feel really down and you just don't feel like doing anything.
=.= no...im not pms-ing.

haha i'm wasting my time here...zzz

Should I just call it the night?
*rolls around*
T_______T

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Raefeli
Beyond greatness, is goodness - from Wizard of Oz 2013
View my complete profile

Drop by to say Hi :)


Instagram