Steamy....

Date : 16th Nov
Venue : Yuen restaurant
Occasion : steamboat with lecturers
Kinda like the 2nd outing with our lecturers. B4 this, everyone except karmun and i went karaoke in 1u. Initially, i wanted to go (i dun care if i sux at singing) but i was lazy and my mum probably wont let me out. So, i decided to juz attend the steamboat outing at my lecturer's bf's restaurant.

Karmun came earlier to invade my house. We arrive in 1u slightly earlier so that karmun can do abit of shopping for cosplay stuff. she bought kaito scarf and pins!!! i find that shes really....rich?? it seems like she got the money to buy stuff all the timeeee!!! OAO!! *cries...

We departed at 6 frm 1u by chee hung's car. *hints to cheng yie...thx for all the embarasing moments we did in the car...*

the other table

group photo

D-gang + white car XD

With Ms Phuah (physics teacher)
first impression of her was...elegant. I think our first class with her was hell, we didnt dare to answer any of her ques until she went :"OI, answer me la!" TwT She even said "i twist ur head and throw inside the dustbin". T_T but...shes actually really fun to mix with. XD and we might be going sunway lagoon with her!! XD


With Ms Tan (chemistry teacher)

The hottest teacher in Sri Hartamas campus. XD shes really tall and nice body figure~ I really want to salute her bcuz she can manage her time really well. She had to teach 5 classes everyday and hv her masters exam in the same year. *claps hand* really hardworking and dedicated.

With Ms Koh (Biology teacher)

If it wasnt for her clear and funny explanation in bio, i wudnt score well. i remember i studied hard for SPM biology and ended up getting a B. SOB!! I really love biology!! Thanks to her. my current impression of her is....chipmunks! OTL but shes actually really cute. When HB2 bullied her, she complained to ms phuah :"Miss phuah T_T see!! ur students bully me~" XD

Witness Ms Koh's Camwhore skills. You shud hv seen Ms Tan's!! She take really gud camwhore photos!!

Ms Tan and the boss of Yuen restuarant aka boyfren.

I need to conserve energy...im getting really tired and depress for no reason at all.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Raefeli
Beyond greatness, is goodness - from Wizard of Oz 2013
View my complete profile

Drop by to say Hi :)


Instagram