private HB4 prom

While SAM students were having their prom in sime darby convention, we aka HB4s had ours in victoria station!! muahahahahahhaahaha....
I wanted to go for the college prom but the ticket is expensive and getting a prom dress would add to that price.

So, HB4 decided to do a mini private prom juz for ourself, atleast we are able to communicate better. XD
Victoria station's atmosphere was not bad...but the food was really...urgh. I guess we're too young to understand high class food. My baked steak rice was better than others....cuz i tasted cheng yie's steak and it was the worst steak i've ever tasted. tony roma's was better!!! Its filling though, still got space to eat a caramel pudding!! >3

in reality, jowee and i are slightly taller than chee hung XD

my caramel pudding

HB4 beauties

huhuhu.....thank us vic station

someshots outside of vic station

James bonds? robbers?

only chee hung can do it flawlessly, becuz its his trademark.
more to update. waiting for photos.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Raefeli
Beyond greatness, is goodness - from Wizard of Oz 2013
View my complete profile

Drop by to say Hi :)


Instagram