ONE

one moreee one moooooreeeeeee
then i can finally start devotion.....go yF....go shopping.....go hang out.....watch movie....learn driving.....photoshoots....weeeeee....!~

wanna share some photos with you during our torture weeks. janey and i went for lunch in 1 U one fine day b4 we head to Taman tun library. janey practices her backward parking (which she manages alright) we happen to notice this AMAZING driver with AMAZING parking skills 's car. AMAZING isnt it. its either he/she thinks its more convinient for the car to drive out...OR...the driver is a beginner(i dun see a L or P sign anywhere) OR.....this person wants his front part of the car smashed.

Learn from this driver...PARK LIKE THAT!! XD

I still cant stop....laughing. *rolls around. sorry J. this photo was taken...unprepared and accidently....and the outcome was hilarious!!! OTL the expression WH made was...priceless....XD

the title?? REJECTION *jeng jeng JENGGGG....*rolls around. alrite.....WH and J if you 2 dun want this photo up, pls do tell me.

haha

those who came to my hse b4...as you all know...or remembe...i have a sofa with holes everywhere(now you know why i nvr invite "you" all to come my hse). my house has new furnitures now. everything had been shifted around or discarded, so its more spacious!! well, now you want come my hse oso can. lol...notify me 1st okay. oh....bring ur pirated dvd or watsoever game console....you'll know why when u come my hse.

Home sweet homeeeee....

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Raefeli
Beyond greatness, is goodness - from Wizard of Oz 2013
View my complete profile

Drop by to say Hi :)


Instagram