some ppl juz pisses me off

i feel like slapping this person in the face even though i dun noe him.
facebook is becoming some "pikating" method to some ppl...that i noe and i dun friggin care.
but you....on the other hand is purely cheating girls to meet up with you. seriously, get a life.

Firstly, I DON'T KNOW YOU. you're some guy who claims to know my fren and have seen me b4. wth. saying that i ALWAYS hangout at the curve and 1 utama. right. do a better lie dude...you're getting all the info from the pictures. and no i dun hangout like the shopping complex is my 2nd home.

2ndly, for a stranger...you're RUDE. im asking abit of privacy but you give remarks as if you're someone im close with. Is the cosplaying thing a fake too? i bet it is. everyone knows what cosplay is and when are the events. do you seriously think that i'll juz give you my no. so you could "update" me with ur cosplay business...how many girls have you been lying to?
"look forward to know me more and meet me someday" wth. you're a stranger that i've only chat with for 5 mins and then you're asking for my number and ordering me to add you on msn. im glad that i erased my email from the info box. im not looking forward to meeting you freak.
"superb lame" huh...you're an idiot. go on...go blog about me. what u going to type...me being frigid...unsecure? hah! those saved me from getting close to you freak. i cosplay whenever i feel like to...its my free will and its none of your business. who are you to fire me?

hey everyone if you see a guy adding you on FB username "thom storm", do NOT accept. better safe than sorry.

3 comments:

Nether August 19, 2009 at 7:29 AM  

I think im falling in love with you all over again...

Anyhow, yeah this is the kind of people Aaron and I can't tolerate.

Hong August 19, 2009 at 7:11 PM  

ohhh lets try to pikat u on facebook

hello i see you at church

i see u cosplay

lets do pharmacy and open a drug lab

annonymous August 19, 2009 at 9:15 PM  

a ahaha..chill la fish lips.Juz ignore him la.XD.Dont do anything silly k???^^

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Raefeli
Beyond greatness, is goodness - from Wizard of Oz 2013
View my complete profile

Drop by to say Hi :)


Instagram