after a tough week...i had a dream about you. dun perasan...its not you!

i thought i would have a week of rest....but noooo...
we have extra classes.......and (presentation + exam) coming week.
diiiiieeeeeee.......

i initially wanted to update my dead blog today...
i wasnt feeling well and my cousin came to stay over, which means....counter strike fever.
gah........its a boys game....so i had to give up my precious com to my bro and cousin. stupid game.

so i'll juz update more tomoro.
gah.....is hving phobia to sleep now...bcuz of that weird......dream....*sulks in the corner. they say if u can remember that dream, it wont happen in your life. *sulks even further into the dark corner. thats y i need a DREAM CATCHER!!!! RAWR.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Raefeli
Beyond greatness, is goodness - from Wizard of Oz 2013
View my complete profile

Drop by to say Hi :)


Instagram