not in the mood

blogspot is so retarded noooowww......
i deleted my draft becuz i can shift my pictures. that post wud hv been up long time ago.
but i got lazy so i left it to rot!
Last.......2 weeks.

Andy and Jessica's farewell (RBS gathering)
2nd gathering i have been to and im happy to meet all of them again. all the best to my fellow team blicks andy and jessica in USA. thanks for EVERYTHING and will miss you 2.
Pose #5 the super duper crazy pose. hmmm....
Jessica in blue and andy in red (team blick...well...half of it)

Blood donation in Taylors
haaaa.....my college held a blood donation drive on friday before we head to 1 utama to watch G.I Joe. my friends went to donate and we stand there to watch. initially...i didnt want to join in. becuz...i think im afraid of the pain. not the needle. but...i've decided to overcome the fear and...DONATE!!!! so pakat with karmun to do it so that i wont feel...alone to suffer! XD HOWEVER, SHE DITCHED ME!!!! FEELS BETRAYED!!! =.=...actually she had piercing this year so not a suitable candidate. ...and thus, i had to...donate...alone. TwT my blood pressure super low...other ppl who came later donate finish but my packet was only half full. =.=
My blood type O!!! haha...a generous and cheap blood....TwT


my whole hand was numb and...i can feel the blood rushing into the tube. very geli. otherwise...its not bad. be proud of me!! TwT


lol...after donating we had to press hard on the wound. but...mine was still bleeding even in the night!! OMG!!! i hv haemophilia. haha...haaa......i wud hv been dead by now.

Sam's concert somewhere near ikea and her house
lol...i went for this girl's piano concert to hear her play. well done my fren! oh i met Jamie who played in the ochestra as one of the violinist.

from the left. jaclyn, sam and win soon


Little jamie and her cert. XD
...*sparkles.....i know you want it.
we played rock band!! lol..im tempted to buy guitar hero to trash my bro with my pS2. but my other controller died. TwT

i got to play the guitar and sing. i hate the drums!!!

jaclyn giving her best

chipmunk!! on the guitar!!!!!

ahahah! the bass guitarist. he was more yeng when he play. LOL!
thats all for now. i'll blog about sunway lagoon next post.

2 comments:

Sam August 29, 2009 at 6:05 PM  

what the fuck??? CHIPMUNK D8 WHO ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT MUTHAFUCKA LOL

that pic with jac n winsoon is nice actually. woot! go bass guitarist

and lets face it, you only hate the drums cuz you suck at it! XD

Raefeli August 30, 2009 at 2:29 PM  

=.= *STABS!!! chipmunk!!!

ohohoho...thanks to the superb photographer aka. mua!!

=A= it still doesnt change the fact that ur drums suck!
alright i LOVE ur drums. can i still play it next time i go ur hse *pouts

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Raefeli
Beyond greatness, is goodness - from Wizard of Oz 2013
View my complete profile

Drop by to say Hi :)


Instagram