I SURVIVED!!!!

I...I....I- I SURVIVED!!!
barely...

LAN was a torture....i want to skip pls let me skip...
The whole 6 hrs was really really really boring.........EXTREMELY BORING!
And many of us got annoyed....
mainly cuz teacher calls us names.....
i didnt mind at 1st probably cuz theres a few good laughs....
but it got irritating.

She calls ppl with their wrg name and other names like bob...tom...authur....and janey to most of the ppl.....without bothering to know the actual names again. and then she goes....snow white...rapunzel...cinderalla.......and me? princess.....=__= excuse me! which part of me look like princess to you!!? i mayb dressed slightly decent than usual but really...do i even look rich to you??? I really wanna ditch LAN.

its juz torture.....im hoping that someone snaps and tell her off.......atleast she realize wat shes doing. but then again....shes older so....respect always gets in the way.
help....i cant tolerate for another 24 more hrs of LAN.........

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Raefeli
Beyond greatness, is goodness - from Wizard of Oz 2013
View my complete profile

Drop by to say Hi :)


Instagram