Happy lecturers day

Im feeling so guilty for my teachers during high school.
maybe cuz i didnt really appreciate them as much as my lecturers here in college.

Its teachers day tomorrow.
it actually reminds me of the disciples of Jesus calling Him rabbai (teacher)

Our classes was accelerated 5 mins earlier so we got an hr and a half break today.
The whole class decided to drive out to mount kiara to eat mcdonalds!!!
happy happy~

Which reminds me not to sit in Chee Hung's car 8D
I'm juz joking...
*epic face

Its interesting to hang out with new friends because you get to see all different kinds of personality and interest. for example : she loves to eat spicy stuff to the extend that she'll order everything spicy every lunch. and he prefer not to take spicy (actually he hates) till every single food he take will not be curry chilli tom yam etc etc.

NY : (in chinese) OMG!!! then your life will be so boring lo!!! no spice no life la!!!

CH : ... ...=A=...

CY : hmm...i feel like changing my investigative study topic.....

YL : WHY????? OAO??!!! (we cant change it anymore)

CY : oh cuz i wanna study how boring is Chee hungs life.

=__=............
sorry chee hung...its juz for fun.

and another thing that my friends learn about me is......
yes...when my hands are full..i hv a habit of using my legs too.
what i did was....i used my leg to attempt to push the lifts button and...
used my leg to close the car boot....*don't ask me how i did it.
i only use my legs to close the door or push stuff thats on the floor WHEN MY HANDS ARE FULL and ITS ONLY AT HOME!!!!
OTL i should be careful next time...so unlady like...

we went back to college to get some cupcakes for our lecturers since the shopping complex is juz next to the college building (...one of the convienience) i failed to get a pic of those cupcakes........they're really cute... : got tiger...got sheep...got monster inc...got valentine car got hairy face creature.

So ya...Happy lecturers day!!!


0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Raefeli
Beyond greatness, is goodness - from Wizard of Oz 2013
View my complete profile

Drop by to say Hi :)


Instagram