Life's a pain......

God didn't say that life is gonna be easy...He only said that it's gonna be worth it.
How worth it can it be?

I'm tired of communicating...
I'm tired of having to tell whatever to whoever...
I'm tired of being sensitive to everything...
I'm tired of fighting with my parents for the sake to be with my friends...
I'm tired of keeping all these emotional thoughts inside...
I'm tired of people not appreciating for what i did...
I'm tired of crying again and again for something...
I'm tired of saying anything...because it brings no meaning to you at all...
I'm tired of trying to say something useful...because you'll think its not...
What's the point of talking to anyone...

I'm really tired........
really really tired...........
If i was alone...without friends, will i be happier?

5 comments:

Nether April 1, 2009 at 7:30 AM  

I highly doubt that, frankly if i didnt come to know any of you guys, all the hardships im going through would be for naught,I hope you'll keep on going. God gave me two hands for a reason.

Sam April 1, 2009 at 7:30 AM  

...try it if you really want. =\ if you don't feel like sayin anythin and you think it gets you in trouble then don't say anything at all..i find it's just a waste of time, so many years of friendship and it's wasted...bunz doesn't feel upset, i do. maybe you tried but still..maybe i'm expecting too much,if only you were stronger maybe you could fight through la..where's your God now?

Mocochang April 1, 2009 at 9:56 AM  

I've already gone through this, and I've found an answer, even if it may be temporary.
Find yours.
We all express ourselves differently, and we acknoledge things in different ways.
Find your answer, and if you're sure in it, believe in it.
Do what makes you happiest.

karmen April 1, 2009 at 10:39 AM  

My girl.. I feel sad for you. But here's something for you..

1 Peter 5:6-7
So humble yourselves under the mighty power of God, and at the right time he will life you up in honor. Give all your worries and cares to God, for he cares about you.

Hope to hear that you're feeling better soon. Will be praying for you ya? Take care my dear!

Jon Wee April 2, 2009 at 10:57 AM  

Easier said than done. But it is definitely better than other ways...

Do what makes God happiest.

Remember what joy is all about. Not seeing you having your way but seeing God having His way. =D

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Raefeli
Beyond greatness, is goodness - from Wizard of Oz 2013
View my complete profile

Drop by to say Hi :)


Instagram