Happiness meme day 4~

I skipped a day....T^T
Yesterday was happy too but didnt have the time to blog it.
so anyway....
Today extra happy...

- woke up earlier than usual (my dad wants to hv breakfast with mom b4 going to work...)

- ate kenny ro...ro.....rogers....errr....i forgot how to spell it. kinda regret cuz its EXPENSIVE!!!! but but but.....i went with the whole class.

- MY FIRST DAY WEARING A SUPER WHITE LAB COAT!!! AND I OWN IT!!! KYAAA~

- I PLAYED WITH THE MICROSCOPE TODAY DURING BIO CLASS!!!! KYAAAA!!!~
(shall upload pics later...someday......when the sky is about to fall....)

- my first attempt in using the big taylor student's photocopy machine...by photocopying 11 copies of 12 pages maths...............

-spent 10 mins figuring how to photocopy 2 sided.

- gave up and prints anyway...(even though its 20 cents more......who cares...)

- get to have an evening nap for half an hr....

-almost finishing the story book....

- gets to eat errr....fish eye egg! >D (is that what you call anyway...? D>)

Yes, happy happy...
=.= now continues with research......OF THE PARACHUTE!!!~

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Raefeli
Beyond greatness, is goodness - from Wizard of Oz 2013
View my complete profile

Drop by to say Hi :)


Instagram