Something is wrong today

"Something is wrong today" quote by my father.

Yes...i agree. When i think about it, i get so PISSED OFF!
It all happen when my dad came back, rummaging all the bags.
And had us to do the same...instead going through the bags...we flip the whole house upside down.
JUST to find my NS defferment letter and newspaper.
Theory : He took it back to Ipoh and lost it!

The original plan for today was to go for our dentists appointment which is NOW.
But...coincidence loves to play this part.
My father's bloody useless good-for-nothing car decides to "kong" off.
So...my fathers car blocked the porch pathway. haha.
SO...MY DENTIST APPOINTMENT IS CANCELLED!

Just last night, my friend called whether i am allowed to follow her to another friend's house to watch this cosplay skit of hers.
I declined becuz of my dentists appointment.
Ha...ha...ha...........
Now...i'm so freaking free to blog!

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Raefeli
Beyond greatness, is goodness - from Wizard of Oz 2013
View my complete profile

Drop by to say Hi :)


Instagram