On ice rink...

happenend like a week and a half ago...
we went sunway piramid to celebrate Mommy yeen's birthday.
So...we met up with a bunch of people.
Some of us went to Mc donalds for breakfast/lunch.
And we rush to skate!
We skate and we skate...
and decided to stop...to go arcade.
ITS A LONG TIME I'VE BEEN INTO 1.
and even the 2nd time playing the games.
lol...embarassing.


...i'm feeding mommy yeen tissue paper!!



i have no idea wat was i doing.


the result was...*2 spoiled buttons.




...i still wanna drive a real car.


Dies of embarassment.

I love this game...i wanna play some more!!!


After that, i was dragged to a shooting game with tortoise.

I suck at shooting. my hands still hurts. ah well. another birthday to celebrate soon.





1 comments:

ReidXavi December 17, 2008 at 11:52 PM  

I'll show you how to dance on that there machine XP let the master show you ;)

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Raefeli
Beyond greatness, is goodness - from Wizard of Oz 2013
View my complete profile

Drop by to say Hi :)


Instagram