Ginger + Bread + man = ...human ginger sandwich?

First of all...
THANK YOU JACLYN AND AUNTY FOR BAKING ALL THE BEAUTIFUL CUPCAKES AND GINGER BREAD MAN!!!
I seriously envied Jaclyn's mom...she would put aside a time where she can do baking! ...i want that too...
And i love her ginger bread and cupcakes...although i fail to finish the cupcake because i was too full when i ate the 2nd serving. kya....the decoration were a bomb too...so b-e-a-utiful.
After dinner...the gang and i went upstairs to occupy the TV set.
We played Sam's playstation...while the kids downstairs too played their own playstation.

Great night!

Ginger + Bread + Man = ginger bread man la! like that also dun know...XP


The christmas tree of CUPCAKES!!!

GBM's extremely small house!~



I entered...and i was almost this close to death. Dun dun duuuunn.....

MUAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAH~ I'm still pissed.
KOREA!!! HERE I COME!!!!!
WAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
Good Bye (^o^)/

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Raefeli
Beyond greatness, is goodness - from Wizard of Oz 2013
View my complete profile

Drop by to say Hi :)


Instagram