for you my dad and king...

Hey guys...
lol...quite stress now cause i cannot study!! OH NO!! i'm going to....fail.

anyway, it's been a while i feel so emo...
why...i don't know. i feel like listening to emo songs or emo movie but...none helps.
hmm...

For you my dad and king.
Have you ever wondered who created you? duh...my mum and dad.
=.= i mean...seriously. Who created the earth...other planets the universe?
Who created...us? humans? when you look in the mirror...who do you see?
Is it juz a face that only you have? or...
Someone decided to create you...out of his own image...giving you life.

Probably you won't know this...but someone is out there caring for you and loving you.
Would you love him back?

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Raefeli
Beyond greatness, is goodness - from Wizard of Oz 2013
View my complete profile

Drop by to say Hi :)


Instagram