My scar....on my hand!!! AAAAHHHH!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!! T^T got scar d...

AND IT'S NOT WATER COLOUR!!! i noe it looks like water colour but the skin turn black di.
Well...last week...i accidently pour bromine water onto my hand...then whole thing like burning...cannot write for a week.i'm like WAT THE!!!... went to hospital after school for treatment...now ok ady but got black colour stuff on it!!...T^T. i even cried during the journey to the hospital...


Well anyway...now waiting for full recovery. die. nway...my tablet!! ITS FINALLY A SET! i lost my tablet pen and now i have a NEW one!! ^^

now....i have a scar on my right hand. oh great...
Oops....
u actually believed?
i hope not......i sound like i'm happy kena injured...
ok...i didnt pour bromine water...and my hand is perfectly fine. it's juz silver nitrate.
Our school had this science and maths exibition...alot of chemistry stuff in the old bio lab...and this is 1 of it. =.= anthony said it'll come off within a week...=.= i hope so or not i'll haunt you.
=.= plus somore....my bro actually believed that i burned my hand and the laboratory...plus got scolded by my principal...and i had to pay repairs. lol...fun.

Feeling stressed...Form 5 is not fun. T^T...Bye.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Raefeli
Beyond greatness, is goodness - from Wizard of Oz 2013
View my complete profile

Drop by to say Hi :)


Instagram