HAPPY MOTHER's DAY TO ALL MOTHERS!!!!

<(o.o)> <(^.^)> HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

hohoho...Another special day...
This time is for all the moms!

But This...is dedicated to my mum!!

Mother...
You're all i have
You're all i want

Mother...
The pain you bear...to give me life.
The sweat and tears that fill a thousand buckets...
To give me hope.

Mother...
Your all mighty love...
cannot be replaced.

Mother...
I want you to be with me forever...
when i graduate...
when i get a job...
when i marry...

Mother...
But most of all...
i want you to have my heart
My love for you that never dies.

Mother...I love you. My good night kiss...>.<


My a year old Burfday.

^^ swt...must be wondering why i post baby photos. cuz i want to show my mum's happy face when i am in this world. I LOVE YOU MUM!!!!~

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!!!

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Raefeli
Beyond greatness, is goodness - from Wizard of Oz 2013
View my complete profile

Drop by to say Hi :)


Instagram