Rapunzel's nightmare

I have hinted before that the part of me I take pride of the most as compared the other "organs" is my hair. At the moment, it's the hair. My reproductive organs can wait. And by the way, when I say 'hair', it's not the arm hair, leg hair, facial hair or whatsoever (just in case....).

Now, first and foremost, this is NOT a review. Funny how I am gonna include the product's name and all but it's just my vanity and I. Remember how I bragged in my previous posts about how my black hair was shiny and strong that it could smack the day lights out of someone? My hair is still strong, but not black anymore obviously haha. The color that I have my now preferred hairstylist, Hana (from Derricks & Team) dyed for me is copper red in which like any other red-based colors, it bleeds. After each wash, the red will fade and dulls no matter how good the dye product or the treatment is. So, I had to find an affordable solution to atleast protect the base color from fading too fast at the same time lock the shine in my hair.


Am a faithful Loreal brand goer, so I tried Loreal Paris Color-Vive Colored Highlighted Hair Protect Shampoo. And hence, the result.
Tint of orange and obvious brown (under natural light)
Color is still even and less dull for sure. Oh, and it looks healthy no? I hope it lasts till my graduation day or not I have to burn my wallet again to redye *Heartache* So far... copper red is the best color I have ever chosen despite having to go through heartache after every hair wash.

Used the front camera so the color is less obvious here under dim light 
Curled my locks again.
Here's a picture of the product. In my opinion, if you're as stingy as I am or maybe to be fair, you're a little tight this month, worth it to invest in this first.

Should I go purple? :)

Cheers,
Felicia



0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Raefeli
Beyond greatness, is goodness - from Wizard of Oz 2013
View my complete profile

Drop by to say Hi :)


Instagram