First experience in advertisement blogging

In relation to the post earlier, I haven't involve myself heavily into blog advertisements yet mainly because I do not fully understand it's value. No harm trying though, because it looks fun and simple. That's what i thought, oh maaaannn, think again. There is so much to take into account! Completeness, creativity etc... halfway through the blog post I thought to myself : "gotta finish this university assi- wait what???". And most importantly, people (Blog readers/fans) needed to be assured that the quality of the products or services are up to the standard and these bloggers give them that.


Now, I salute bloggers who take the time to do this. Especially this lovely lady here, Jia Yeen. Do show her some love at her blog www.jiayeen.com

It's been a year since I blogged. Though, feels good to blog again...it distresses my mind.
Might blogged about my Cameron Highlands trip in a few days, will be recommending some good places to hunt food.

I eyelined.
Cheers,
Felicia

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Raefeli
Beyond greatness, is goodness - from Wizard of Oz 2013
View my complete profile

Drop by to say Hi :)


Instagram