Taking smaller steps

Recently just revisited a blog owned by one of my favorite japanese actress, Hijii Mika and was going through post by post...although i had no freaking idea what she wrote >.<'''
Somehow while reading through her blog posts, I suddenly came about this piece of memory of how Hijii Mika became such an influence and inspiration to me into starting a blog for myself and blog practically every little bits of my life.
Inpired, you say? Why her and not of any other inspirational, reputational bloggers??
Simple, she blogs about every adventure, hardship, new places, friends, outings, job and yet, every single posts conveys her happiness and
passion for her every single thing she does.
That was the feel that i wanted to inject into my blog. It was, until i mistreated my blog so much T__T

In short, out with the bitterness and say HELLO to mah pink fluffy pony theme *peace yo!*
LOL
My point is, i should revive this blog and get going with some updates. Selfless updates :)
That way i can immortalize my memories and emotions at that moment, reaching out like a reminder of how each situation made me grow into I am today :)
That's the blog that i imagined and i intend to do it that way.

For a change ....
My happiness = PURPLENESS

Good Night World.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Raefeli
Beyond greatness, is goodness - from Wizard of Oz 2013
View my complete profile

Drop by to say Hi :)


Instagram