Revitalised, as listed on the packet

"Essence mask contains green tea extract that soothes and comforts stressed and fatigue skin", it claims.

Not that my face is going through fatigue or anything, just that everyone has been saying that i grew darker and it seems that my hand skin tone
is fairer than my face *wth* i think my skin complexion got duller, that's all ):


It's not a review for Etude house's mask. I repeat. Not a review.I suck at giving reviews, cause i personally think that the mask is...just a mask and th
ere's no magic potion to it where your face will become snow white the next day.

But, i do wish that it does. Hence, the curiosity.

Imitate idols and their commercials.

Before

This is where i carefully unpeel the mask while trying my best not to drop any "essence" on the floor

The tingling is so annoying... WIGGLES

After.
i purposely edit/shed some light to the photo so that there's the glow the packet speak of
Felt like i bombed myself with slime.

After all, the secret to good complexion of skin is to have enough water and sleep.
Which i...did not fulfill as i continue to type more words.
Heh. Good night.


0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Raefeli
Beyond greatness, is goodness - from Wizard of Oz 2013
View my complete profile

Drop by to say Hi :)


Instagram