SisBro bond bond time

WE FINALLY HAZ OUR LONG WAITED BOND BOND TAIM

We as in my brother and i, kinda made a decision quite some time ago that we should go watch a movie together and haz bond bond taim. Though, we were always put down by our less enthusiastic parents and our own laziness. Funny enough, I brought it up again to my brother in the morning and he agreed to it. So did my parents.

So yea, after church we went to 1u to watch Captain American while our parents went grocery shopping. Played a few times of arcade games too.


:\ we're considered adults liao... :
so close to the previous player's high score :
Bye!~

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Raefeli
Beyond greatness, is goodness - from Wizard of Oz 2013
View my complete profile

Drop by to say Hi :)


Instagram