Keeping my heads up

Challenging myself takes alot of initiatives and consistency which i lack of.
However, if its a necessary step for me to improve myself then i'd give it a go.
I hereby challenge myself to blog meaningful posts with pictures, atleast one week once.
:X apparently, i require voluntary inspiration and brain juice to write properly so it is only fair to blog atleast once a week. Otherwise, i'd rather not write if my english sentencing isnt readable.
Im well aware that ive been spamming emo posts and i apologize to my readers (if theres any),
Its just that blog is a comfortable place for me to rant without directly telling anyone what or who i meant. Pretty much like a sanctuary for my sad thoughts to rest after im done feeling pitiful and also it serves a reminder or memories of something that should not have happened but did.
But this blog has served my selfish purpose long enough so i have decided to rant somewhere else and leave this blog only with meaningful memories of mine from now on :)
Im contemplating whether to change the blog layout as well HMMMMMM purple perhaps? HEEE haha
Back to my law homework
good bye.

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Raefeli
Beyond greatness, is goodness - from Wizard of Oz 2013
View my complete profile

Drop by to say Hi :)


Instagram