another 2 more weeks

yay, cant wait to start uni.

cuz i seriously dun wanna grow moss at home. *fantoi
anyway, theres alot of things i've not done yet during this long break.
shoooottttt
so, i will try finishing some of them.

1) i've been wanting to do desserts ex: tiramisu, pancakes
so i will do that b4 i go for CNY. MUST.

2) try finish watching house and some jp dramas. i wont be able to do that during my course. distractions.

3)TRY focusing on devotion. grrrrr

4)wanna start guitar lessons too, need to get a cheaper fee.

5) and with sheer determination, i shall master katakana properly, i had most of them memorized.

now for cosplay, i know my parents are forbiding me to do it anymore. but b4 my passion dies and my face cannot handle those characters, i shall cosplay all my favourites.
ofcuz i hv to...study and save some money.

cosplay 2010-2011

Felli loss (chrome shelled regios)




yes, its FELLI. lol, but i like her personality as well.

Main character for PERSONA 3

kya. though he doesnt hv a name. thx to shukri for introducing the game to me. i went doki when he pointed the gun to his head and said "per-so-na" during his 1st combat battle. >///<

Sawada Tsunayoshi (jumpsuit vr. and latest clothing/mafia suit)


still cant get mafia black suits TwT and we kinda planned doin jumpsuit version this yr.


Kanda yuu (latest vr. uniform)



i have the 1st version which i adore. wanna do another photoshoot for it. ps : kid kanda is seriously cute.

Ga rei's kensuke too. he was amazingly cool at the end of ga rei zero anime. though in the manga, hes a normal guy (slightly peverted). >///<
i wanna even up my cosplays, recently too many girl chara.
many plans this yr, cant wait to see the outcome.


0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Raefeli
Beyond greatness, is goodness - from Wizard of Oz 2013
View my complete profile

Drop by to say Hi :)


Instagram