Selamat Hari Raya

To all my muslim friends...
hey ezzah! shukri! sarah! (did i miss out anyone 1?)
SELAMAT HARI RAYA! XD

i came back frm my friends hse. the parents invite my parents to eat dinner there. haha. i had the privilage to listen to J-mee play her violin audition pieces. lol...you did great! good luck on friday J-mee. J-anne taught me how to play twinkle twinkle little star on the violin. TwT i like playing the violin. wanted to learn but im not even done with my piano and I STILL HV NO IDEA HOW TO PLAY THE CHORDS! J-anne taught me how to play guitar too!....haha...i currently remember E minor and e major. is determined to continue memorizing the chords and PLAY. we even have the uncles jamming together (many old songs such as beatles, billy jeans....errr...)

J-mee!!


J-mee playing her pieces

Oldies jamming. 11 45 at night. (the one playing the drums is still in high school)

me attempts to play twinkle twinkle little star. lol...bad hand position on the bow.


oh and congrats to my bro for making it in the PBA basketball comp. lol...although its suspicious cuz they mentioned ur name last. haha.

that was his previous jersey for presenting the school team. im a proud sis! i think....

night. zzz....

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Raefeli
Beyond greatness, is goodness - from Wizard of Oz 2013
View my complete profile

Drop by to say Hi :)


Instagram