new beginning

BLOGSPOT IS RETARDED
i shall juz do this quick. blogspot....you've turned into a retard.
I redid 2 posts but it didnt let me move the pictures!!!! RAWR. D<
gives up...
shall post up pictures sometime later...


This is wat i wrote for 2 times....since i cant even copy and paste...

'On my birthday eve, my dad read me a passage : " ." and something juz pop out in my mind. "Be still" that was it. This was my message God given me back then in camerons attending RBS. I wasnt still...i didnt bother to be since i graduated. I didnt manage to complete the challenge davina and joshua gave us : to be still, to focus...and listen. He wants me to listen but everything juz tuned out...like i'm in a vaccum room. This is why i will try my best to complete this challenge, praying that i can still hear Him. a wake up call for me...'

for the past 18 years of my life, i nvr had a birthday like this. i get to hang out with my close buddies (hoping to hang out with 2 in overseas) and is touched that some of my frens came to see me. thx jaclyn, shukri, Cyie, CH. ^^ i was this close to tearing...
Im so blessed with such wonderful frens.

since pictures cant be moved. =.= so i guess i'll wait until blogspot is normal again then i'll post TAF up...its 3.30 am now...
night...xxx

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Raefeli
Beyond greatness, is goodness - from Wizard of Oz 2013
View my complete profile

Drop by to say Hi :)


Instagram