Doing what i enjoy...before its gone forever.

haaa....

yess.....
doing what i enjoy...which is cosplay.
"Soon you will have to leave all this childhood stuff behind"
By my father.
To me its more like an excuse for not wasting money and time on cosplay.
But i might agree that the older i get...the less interest i'll have in it.
So...i prefer to enjoy it while i still can at the same time not to overdo it.
We had a photoshoot for KHR/vocaloid in an EXTRAORDINARY house.
To me, it is.
Kath's Aunt's house!
Lovely garden...and door.
We'll be having another vocaloid photoshoot in that house again.
Hope everyone comes! T^T
If not it won't be as fun!
Right...now i am really looking forward to ACGC!
which replaced GACC! I thank GOD for this.
I think God wants me to spend the last fun with my close friends as 1 of them is going away.
Because of her, im interested in cosplay.

Oh...and i opened a livejournal juz for private and cosplay use. Juz add me then i'll add you back but not guranteed that i'll approve anyone because of private matter. Now...im waiting for RBS. muuu....nervous!


Look! BIG FISH!!! USE THE FORK!

See ya...

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Raefeli
Beyond greatness, is goodness - from Wizard of Oz 2013
View my complete profile

Drop by to say Hi :)


Instagram