ARE YOU SERIOUS!???

GAH!!! feel like slapping someone now.
juz read the newspaper and this rather small article which covers 1/3 of the page, titled "PAS bans Rihanna show." caught my attention and all i thought was............not again......

FOR GOODNESS SAKE, ARE YOU SERIOUSLY GOING TO BAN EVERY FOREIGN SINGERS FROM HAVING THEIR CONCERT HERE????? first, this pussycat dolls concert got on your nerves because of skimpy outfits they wore, next you attempted to ban Gwen stefani because of the same reason and NOW? ban rihanna???? YOU MIGHT AS WELL DON'T BROADCAST THEIR SONGS ON THE RADIO!!

I'm not Rihanna fan. But sometimes the "people up there" just like to create problem and use STUPID excuses to back their opinions. Inviting Rihanna to my house would mean that i'm supporting the Gaza war???? IS IT EVEN RELATED???? GOSH!

They are still in their third-world.
I'm sure alot of Rihanna fan will get mad at you.
I'm actually glad you didnt ban Celin Dion. IF you did, not only me...my dad will also throw a fit.
AT YOU.

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Raefeli
Beyond greatness, is goodness - from Wizard of Oz 2013
View my complete profile

Drop by to say Hi :)


Instagram