Dad's homemade yohgurt

My dad is a GENIUS!
He is the 1 person that i want to surpass before i turn 27 years old.
Simply because he is my dad (duh!) and... he cooks! better than my mom shhh!!

Despite our misunderstandings, communication problems and the overprotective-ness issue, I will never trade my dad for a billion dollars. It is safe to say that my mom is the luckiest woman on earth!! Where can you find a guy who knows how to do house chores, cook like a 3 star chef and at the same time a workaholic with charisma and charms my mom with his romantic personality???
Damn, my dad's species might be extinct already!

Pardon me with all the hoo haa i wrote about my dad, just want to say i am happy CAUSE
*kira kira* Papa made us cranberry yohgurt~~~ *Shiawaseeee*
He's making a 2nd batch and this time its PEACH!!!!
Can't wait to dig in!!

Cranberry! Craving for more T__T
Witnessed the fermenting process wooooo!

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Raefeli
Beyond greatness, is goodness - from Wizard of Oz 2013
View my complete profile

Drop by to say Hi :)


Instagram