New blog template

I like this blog template more and more now.
lol, a new feel to it and looks more colourful and neat? haha
I saved alot of other templates so was thinking of changing it once every blue moon
Wanted to put a purple colour template but it looks too niceeeee TwT wanna keep it till...im bored of the current template OTL
same concept as how i like to leave my favourite dish for the last to be eaten
Whoever saw me with this kind of habit will either give me the "wtf look" or they'll comment "yyyeeerrrr...got like that 1 ar?" =w=
haha i realize i keep typing random topics...sorry OTL

Last thing to change is my freaking outdated profile pic...
OTL still not sure what kind of pic to put
oh, i have a new member joining my crew!~
*jumps with joy* owO do you wanna who/what is the new member?

hint :

pardon my hideous drawing.

nyehehehehheheh >D

toudai gave him to me as a companion to fill in toudai's long absence

OTL i feel really grateful and blessed.
...this "companion" is seriously HUGABLE...juz like buzzie!! OTL

0 comments:

Powered By Blogger

About Me

My Photo
Raefeli
Beyond greatness, is goodness - from Wizard of Oz 2013
View my complete profile

Drop by to say Hi :)


Instagram